The 2010 LifeWay Kids Ministry Conference in Birmingham was a success! In the gallery above are a bunch of my pictures from the event ...
* the group of CentriKid staff who joined our office team to help with behind-the-scenes details for the event. We also had great opportunities to sit and talk about leadership with them as these men and women will be leaders at camp and in the "real world" in the future!
* I love the escalator photo of the group! Unfortunately the timing was off and not everybody was looking.
* Courtney is wearing a really funky trucker hat....she and Becky hosted at "tweet up" at one of the lunches.
* Worship was amazing at the conference and the lights and sound have never been better at this event.
* I attended Meredith's class on games...which was a lot of fun.
* Rick Burgess (from the radio show Rick & Bubba) spoke on Monday night. Troy is a big fan, so it was cool to snap a picture of the 2 of them and to see them have a chance to meet.
* On a personal note, I found a new favorite flavor of Sun Chips.
* The last picture is from a cool moment that happened in a workshop session.... I blogged about it earlier so you can click to read about that.